Wednesday , March 27 2019
Home / Laptop / Venturer BravoWin 10K 10.1-inch 2 in 1 Touchscreen Detachable Laptop Tablet

Venturer BravoWin 10K 10.1-inch 2 in 1 Touchscreen Detachable Laptop Tablet

Venturer BravoWin 10K 10.1-inch 2 in 1 Touchscreen Detachable Laptop

Buy Venturer BravoWin 10K 10.1-inch 2 in 1 Touchscreen Detachable Laptop at:

Overview

  • Genuine Windows 10 with Lifetime MS-office(mobile version) and 8 Hours Battery Backup
  • Intel Atom Quad Core Z3735F Processor (upto 1.83 GHz)
  • 2GB DDR3 RAM with 32GB Flash|Internal Storage (Expandable upto 128 GB through Memory Card)
  • 10.1″ Detachable Touchscreen (1280 x 800 Pixels), Camera – 2 MP Front + 2MP Rear, Color – Gold
  • Ports – Mini HDMI, DC Jack, Micro USB, Micro SD, Aux, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Warranty : 1 Year Replacement against Manufacturing Defects on Software (within a TAT of 10 days)

Product description

It is in 2015 that the industry veteran Alco Pvt. Ltd. Came to develop Venturer as a brand. Venturer was launched under RCA brands in the US market and under Alco holding Pvt. Ltd in the rest of the world. After gaining worldwide recognition, Venturer is debuting now in the Indian market via Josh, an established player in the market with its headquarter in New Delhi, India.

Achievements & Figures Upon analysis of consumer response over social media the results stated that Alco has received 83% positive feedback with a scope to work on the rest of the 17%.

As per IDC records Alco is currently the world’s no. 1. supplier for Detachable Tablets and no. 2. for Slate Tablets. In May 2016, Daily Mirror, a leading daily selected Venturer among Top 10 best low-cost laptops.

Preloaded with Lifetime subscription of MS Office(mobile version), BravoWin 10k (10.1Inches) 2-in-1 Mini Laptop is a reliable, yet affordable machine that could easily be your casual buddy, business partner. With its sleek design and lightweight BravoWin considered best deal.

Product information

Brand Venturer
Colour Sand Gold
Item Height 23 Millimeters
Item Width 17.4 Centimeters
Screen Size 10.10 Inches
Notebook Display Technology LCD
Screen Resolution 1280 x 800
Maximum Display Resolution 1280 x 800 Pixels
Item Weight 1.08 Kg
Product Dimensions 26.6 x 17.4 x 2.3 cm
Item model number BRAVO WIN 10K
Processor Brand Intel
Processor Type Atom
Processor Speed 1.83 GHz
Processor Count 1
RAM Size 2 GB
Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM
Hard Drive Size 32 GB
Hard Disk Technology DDR3
Hard Drive Interface Ultra320 SCSI
Graphics Coprocessor Intel HD Graphic
Hardware Platform Windows
Operating System Windows

Buy Venturer BravoWin 10K 10.1-inch 2 in 1 Touchscreen Detachable Laptop at:

 Disclaimer: The information above may not be 100% correct.

 

 

About Naveen

Check Also

HP-15-BS638TU-Portable-FHD-15.6-Inch-Laptop

HP 15-BS638TU Portable FHD15.6 Inch Laptop (7th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor i3-7130U/4GB/1TB/Windows 10 Home 64-bit/Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016/Intel HD Graphics 620)

HP 15-BS638TU Portable FHD15.6 Inch Laptop Buy HP 15-BS638TU Portable FHD15.6 Inch Laptop at: Overview …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.